I’ve asked this question many times over and over.
But it keeps reminding me that, most people hardly understand the purpose behind this question.
Yes! Very straight and short question – Perhaps, to quickly answer it will be a YES.
But come to think about it. While it is that easy a question and a corresponding answer, why do people still fail?
Why are people still out of jobs? Why are businesses not doing well? Why are families breaking up? Why is that particular thing you want to have not coming as you wished for it?
Of course, the answers are queries can be very many and hardly being answered correctly.
So, let me ask you here. Maybe we might find the answers together.
First, as you read this piece, can you provide this answer to yourself?
Mr. or Mrs/Ms XYZ, are you set up for success or failure?
The major question isn’t it?
Yeah! That’s something we fail to ask ourselves daily.
In setting up for Success or Failure, it means you already possess what it takes to have either of it.
So, your job every morning should be to find out if you have what it takes to create success in your business, job, relationships, family, general life or failures in these same areas.
Don’t forget that Success, is your duty, your obligation, and responsibility.
It is always my desire to win and I want you to win too, that’s why I share these kinds of stuff with you.
Let me tell a little bit more about the things I’ve experienced and learned from my coaches in the past few decades.
There is no doubt that I have been both a success and failure all along.
In fact, I’ve failed miserably in many circumstances than you may have had. Including my day-to-day decisions and actions.
I regret failing, but I don’t let failing to hold me. It’s just necessary as I am continuously learning.
The fact is, we all want to succeed in life. Unfortunately, most people think it’s just about hard work. Yes, to a large extent, hard work plays a very vital role. But there are other things that you may be leaving out.
With all my enthusiasm to become an entrepreneur, I gave in all my life and in doing so, gave up socialization and whatever stands in my way.
I didn’t know that it’s not about hard work only. There is more than hard work.
This is what I learned.
No matter what area of life is most important to you, we all want to achieve the best results possible. And while that seem to be our intentions, it isn’t enough.
What you need isn’t hard work.
So, I ask again, Do You Have What It Takes?
There is a powerful tool which if put together and worked on hard enough will make the difference.
It’s called the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. Model or the 7 key traits of all successful people:
- Vision – First is your ability to create that success that you want to have. And it’s got to be something you are seeing every day you wake up. You have to sound it loud enough in your head and constantly remind yourself of what it should look like.
- Initiative – This brings you to plan of actions to achieve the success you want to have. Specific task that can take you close to it. The knowledge you need to acquire and all that stuff that gets you on track.
- Character – This is more of your commitment to what your vision is. And how you stay focused on achieving.
- Time Management – Talks about how well you are able to track your activities and the time you spend on each. While most people desire to have the best, they spend more time planning than taking actions they had planned.
- Optimism – You’re optimistic or you doubt yourself often? If you must regret anything, it should be your inability to set very high targets. Because there is nothing you cannot achieve.
- Relational – Learn to relate to people and things. Show concerns and be ready to help solve problems. That’s only when you can find success because you’ll be exposed to learning new things as well.
- Yearning – Always yearn for a way forward. Yearn for solutions, not complaints. Yearn to help people. Yearn to be on top of your game. Don’t be deterred by temporary defeats. Rise up and try again.
With all of these in mind, you can be sure of achieving victory in everything you set your mind to.
Finally, let me ask you again.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Are you setting up for failure or success?
It’s time to decide and that time is now.
I will see you again soon.
Have a pleasant evening as we prepare for another election that will determine if we want the country to fail or succeed.
Remember, it is your duty, your responsibility and your obligation to succeed in anything you have interest in.
So, go and cast your vote.
Grab a copy of my book – “How To Start A Business Without Money” and start taking massive actions that can turn things around for your success.
Be Great! Nothing Else Pays.
Join my host of friends with me on my Social Media Platforms.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Timabelx/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/TimAbelx
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/timabelx/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuZAL99PkCXtwd081xg7Ig
WhatsApp – https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/CVI7i1fkG9YDPwctKVp0hZ#