It’s no doubt that every single day as an entrepreneur, what breaks your heart the most is the fact that you’re not making the kind of sales that you’ve made your business a success.
You and I can agree here that when sales is high, no matter the expenses, you’ll always have breakthroughs, except when your village people are after you.
Just some humour to keep you warmed up you know.
But let’s face facts, a lot of businesses are facing this challenge and it’s also on a daily basis sending people either to their early graves or back to their villages.
Let me reveal this simple step that can help you change what it looks like winning in business.
You must first accept the fact that keeping your pipeline filled is vital to your ability to have more customers to close.
So, let’s just go straight into the 5 ways you can do this.
- Get in touch with your existing customers and tell them how much of influence they’ve been for your business and ask them to help introduce people like them to you.
- Sit down, and write down 20 to 100 customers you want to do business with. Get their contacts and dial their phones. Ask them to give you an opportunity to come to discuss how your product can help them. Do this for at least 10 customers a day and see what will happen at the end of the week. There might be objections, but don’t worry, you’ll learn from it and reposition for the next person.
- Call 20 happy customers and ask them to tell you how you can improve your services or products. Once they tell you, ask them to help you with 5 or more customers you can try the new product or services with. Ensure to accomplish this task.
- Call 20 unhappy customers and ask them to come and help you improve on your service or product. Let them see themselves as your advisors even though you know exactly what to do. By making them part of your success, they would want to own the name and will work hard for you to succeed.
- Assign a day to have a family fun fare with your old and new customers and ask them to bring their friends and family members to the fun fare.
People love to help when invited to do so.
People will also appreciate you for thinking of them as worthy people of your success. Get them involved.
While there are very deadly people and friends, there are also very great and wonderful people existing.
Find them and get to work with them.
Be Great, Nothing Else Pays.